- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Klarna Service Center is a global organisation, and a central part of Klarna. The center consists of approximately 600 employees with a mix of in-house and outsourced operations. Their primary goal is to deliver excellent service to Klarna's customers, both our end-consumers and the e-stores using our payment services.
The automation team is a team of developers within Klarna's Operations Service Center division. Their job is to deliver high quality automated solutions for Service Center processes to enable operational efficiency, scalability and risk mitigation. Further they are responsible ensuring and maintaining a stable and flexible development environment.
As a Process Automation Developer you will join a small team of highly skilled and talented people responsible for defining and developing automated solutions for the business processes. With your strong business understanding and technical skills you will translate business requirements into technical solutions. Developing new as well as maintaining and improving existing automations is part of your daily work which you deliver with great quality. Further you will support incidents by performing batch operations and mass updates.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in relevant field (e.g. Computer Science or similar)
- Minimum of 1 year experience of programming, preferable in Python
- Advanced SQL, preferable PostgreSQL
- Excellent English oral and written presentation skills
- Experience with Linux and using Rest API?s
- Familiar with version control e.g. Git
- Experience of working with Jira and Confluence
You have a strong business mindset, excellent communications skills a can do attitude. You are analytical and structured, delivering on deadlines while exercising proper documentation and version control. You are comfortable with several stakeholders in the organisation, and you enjoy working under pressure in a high paced environment.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As an employee at one of Sweden's fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.