- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Calabrio is an innovative, fast-paced, growing software company that delivers integrated workforce optimization software for today’s multi-channel contact centers. We are in an exciting growing phase and now is an excellent time to join and help us develop even further as a company. Striving towards continuous delivery, we deliver new features to our customers every week. This is possible thanks to many years of test-driven development. With each push of new code, thousands of tests are run automatically. Our build and release infrastructure ensure that what developers push can be released the same day in our cloud environments.
About the job
As a Software engineer you will play an important role as we take the step from Windows applications to web applications in the cloud. Now is an excellent time to join and make your mark!
In this role, you will have the freedom to develop and implement your ideas as part of an innovative and collaborative team.
Calabrio encourage you to be a part of the development community as open source components are important pieces of our solution. We work with the latest front and back end technologies like Angular, .Net, html5, css3 and tools such as Rider and Visual Studio. If you are keen on agile development and continuous delivery, you will want to join us!
- Build high-quality web and cloud applications together with a team of dedicated developers
- Work closely with the product owners and customers to turn their ideas and requirements top-class solutions
- Drive and take initiatives to always improve Calabrio’s products and processes
- You have a few years of experience in modern software development
- You have experience from test-driven development
- You have experience from cloud platforms like Azure and AWS
- You make sure to keep up to date with the latest trends
- You have an excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset
- You have a drive to always deliver value to customers
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Calabrio is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Come together with us and build the best company in our space!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jakob Lunde, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at [email protected].