- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
The Electric Drive Software department at Volvo Cars is proud of being one of the most successful players within SW development for Electric Vehicles. We are responsible for delivering system solutions and SW functionality for the Inverters in our electrified vehicles. Our vision is to deliver the best and most innovated functions to the market and continuously evolve our Software platform.
You have a passion for development of complex systems within vehicle electrification and embedded systems. You are devoted to driving engineering challenges all the way from concept stage to mass production.
You have senior background within the field of software integration and continuous deployment and are a natural initiator that commits to deliver the Team´s deliverables with high precision on quality. You are a team player that contributes and bring out the best from your fellow team members and work actively to increase your network.
About the role
You will be a key player in forming our CI/CD future, with elements which will enable totally new possibilities and ways of working. Together with your team members, you will be responsible for integrating the Software Components on Application and BSW layer as part our build and release process, as well as shaping the process itself. Variant handling will a key factor when Volvo Cars deploy more exiting features in our electric vehicles using our SW Platform, which means that you need to be used to working with tools for handling calibration as well as scripting for automating testing towards our Continues Integration chain.
The Continuous Deployment team´s responsibilities are:
* Automation and development of the SW Release/Continuous Deployment process for Electric Drives, and for the whole VCC propulsion unit together with the sister teams in other parts of the organization.
* Maintenance of CI tool chain
* Ownership of the releases from Electric Drives SW
You and your skills
* Master of Science or Bachelor of Science within Electrical, Electronics, Controls Theory, Signals & Systems, Data or Mechatronics
* At least 6 years of relevant job experience from CI and Devops, preferably from automotive powertrain background but not required
* Integration of embedded SW and scripting for automated integration testing
* Documented programming experience (Python, C, C++, Matlab/simulink)
* Strong knowledge regarding the Autosar tool chain
* Experience in working with tools for handling calibration as well as scripting for automating testing towards our Continuous Integration chain.
* SCRUM/agile development experience
* Process oriented
* Advanced level in the English language and be comfortable and skilled in explaining or understanding complex solutions.
* Driver´s license
* Meritious: Experience from working with GIT, Jenkins, Makefiles, Build Environment
The future belongs to those who are empowered by great ideas and have the ability to carry it out. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we have talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We believe in people and that everyone possesses unique strengths! What is yours?
How to learn more and apply
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior recruiter, Kristin Lövgren, at [email protected].
You are welcome to register your profile including Cover letter and CV via the link below before 2021-07-18.
Please keep in mind that applications via mail will not be considerd.