- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a test leader that will work within a project called Product coverage. The project will add functionality to multiple existing service and maintenance systems for the lifecycle of our clients products.
? Perform manual system tests on multiple systems.
? Planning, implementation and execution of exploratory testing.
? Test automation of web services mainly using Soap UI
? Preparation of test data, test environments.
? Integration tests
For software development, we work according to Scania?s Software Development Process. Specific for testing, we use Jira for issue tracking. We are also striving to work more and more according to agile software development processes.
We are looking for someone who has a university degree in IT and worked for some years with testing and focus on web application testing. Technical knowledge is required and web service testing and test automation experience is a bonus. Experience from Scania´s Order to deliver process is valuable. The person should have a good understanding of the system development lifecycle.
We think the person has been working with test in agile environments and used methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Worked 3-5 years within the test area
- Test leader experience
- Coordinate test data and test environments
- Experience testing
- Database knowledge
- Experience of web service testing and or test automation
- Familiar with agile way of working
- Can work in a team
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing
ASAP with rolling 3 month contract
For application or more information about the position, please contact:
Phone: +46 73 748 27 13
Email: [email protected]
Candidates with local or EU work permits ONLY.
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Senior Linux Technician for Scania HPC-team
- Software and model developer – embedded systems
- Utvecklingsingenjör för motorstyrsystem, otto/gas-motorer
- Webbutvecklare av molnbaserat IT-system för Servicemarknad
- .NET developer for Scania IT