- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace" 2020 and 2021!
Are you a skilled Java Developer with a passion for agile methodologies and team facilitation? Do you want to fundamentally change how healthcare systems of the future will play a role in healthcare and welfare improvement? Do you want to work with complex information systems that have very high requirements to scale?
If so, then we have got a fantastic opportunity for you to become a member of our platform team. Our mission is to create a new ecosystem to facilitate third-party integrations so that we together with others can innovate to improve healthcare and the end-to-end care chain.
In this role you will work 80/20 with hands-on development and agile methodologies. As an agile team facilitator, you will be working with agile methodologies to coach the team and help them to self-organize in the best way possible. You will be part of enabling improvements, empowering individuals, coaching in agile principles and trying to remove any impediments stopping the squads from becoming high performing teams that have fun together while delivering high value to our customers. Depending on the needs of the squad you will sometimes be a mentor, sometimes a teacher, sometimes a hands-on expert.
As Java Developer, you will work with a modern development stack comprised of:
- Java & Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- Docker & Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Reactive Programming Model
- A complex microservice architecture used to form large distributable systems able to offer zero-downtime while dealing with the unprecedented demands of healthcare and welfare data
- A complex data model leveraging a combination of (no)SQL database solutions (Couchbase) and decoupling through an event-based architecture (Kafka)
- Open standards including HL7 FHIR, Snomed CT and openEHR
- Greenfield platform without hard technology constraints
We use technologies and techniques such as those listed above to provide solutions that fulfill the requirements of a challenging and continuously evolving domain like healthcare. In our team, we are focused on building a next-generation robust, efficient, trustworthy healthcare solution using open standards.
As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming. Like us, you love talking about SaaS, and you agree that robustness and performance are critical for the product’s success. You see yourself as a team facilitator and have an interest in coaching teams and helping them find the best way to organize. You want to help the team to drive their work daily, using agile methodologies.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- Good understanding of service-oriented architectures
- Speaks and writes English fluently - you should be comfortable using English all day
It is a bonus if you have
- Experience in working in a scrum master/team facilitator role or equivalent
- Experience in working on high-volume distributed systems
- Experience developing with Reactive
- Experience in Kubernetes or other container platform solutions
- Experience of distributed message brokers such as Apache ActiveMQ or Apache Kafka
Place of employment: Stockholm or Linköping
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here! (https://www.cambiogroup.com/)