- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all - from gamers to non-gamers alike. We are looking for a SFX/VFX integration programmer to help us continue our success.
What you’ll do
At Resolution, we have a talented group of people who help us with all of our projects. This team currently consists of animators, audio designers, VFX, and a bit more.
This team is now looking to expand and is in need of an experienced software developer.
The responsibility of your role will be twofold. Support the team with implementation details in each of our games, while also working with a game team to ensure you are implementing content in an appropriate manner.
We also believe you will be the perfect person who leads the way in identifying needs in multiple projects and provide common technical solutions for all our games.
If this sounds like something for you, this is a great chance for you to take part in a talented team that creates social games that everyone can enjoy. Overall, you will join a fast-moving team where you will get to work on an array of exciting projects and challenges at a time.
Who you are
- Extensive and proven work experience working as a software developer within an engineering team or similar
- Great knowledge of C# (or similar language like Java)
- Satisfactory experience in programming for mobile platforms and optimizing for mobile GPU’s
- Personality-wise, we believe you are social who enjoys a bit of flexibility and context switching
Nice to have
- Experience of Unity, Git, and Perforce
- Experience of working with Games and VR is a plus, as well as a passion for anything visual computing-related
- Experience with Wwise, FMOD, or similar audio implementation tools
- Experience with programming in Unity animation system
- Good knowledge of Maya, Blender, or similar tool
- Have an interest in audio, animation, and VFX
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.