- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you care deeply about UI and how players experience the games that they play?
Sharkmob is making three exciting new games and therefore looking for that special someone who shares our values and passion for creating the best games possible.
We are a team with big ambitions, and we value smart decisions, creativity and passion for the craft. So if you consider yourself to be a skilled programmer that thrives in close collaboration with others - then we are the studio you're looking for.
- At least 2 years professional experience working independently in C++
- Enjoys working with game designers to shape features and systems
- Game industry experience
- A true collaborative spirit - who ensures smooth and efficient communication between disciplines
That little extra:
- Experience in building UI
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- You've worked with network programming
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: a battle royale in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member here. (https://career.sharkmob.com/pages/perks) If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage (https://www.sharkmob.com/).