- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Is helping others and solving complex problems your calling in life? Great! Helping others is a crucial part of being a Tools Programmer (and it also makes you an amazing teammate)!
As our new Tools Programmer, your job will be to help your colleagues make better games through automatization. You will build tools that help artists and designers get their art and ideas into the game as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
You will be an essential part of the new programming team - a team with big ambitions and passion for their craft. The game is in its early stages and you will be an important part of its success! So, what's so fun about this team, you ask?
The best thing about the programming team is that there are no social hierarchies. We are all just programmers, making a great game and having a great time doing it."
- Carl HiseliusAnd what's fun about the project?
It's a very complex project in the best way. We have such a high visual target, along with a big world with lots of players. This means we need to customize Unreal a lot to make it possible."
- Carl HiseliusIf this resonates with you and you fulfil the below requirements - you could be the sharkster for us!
- Enjoy automating workflows
- A true collaborative spirit - making sure communication works efficiently between disciplines
- Professional experience in tools development
That little extra:
- Game industry experience
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Graphical asset pipelines
- Procedural content generation
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: a battle royale in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member here. (https://career.sharkmob.com/pages/perks) If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage (https://www.sharkmob.com/).