Are you an experienced Python test developer that has worked with embedded systems?
Have you worked with a DUT using different hardware architectures?
Do you like to tinker with your Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or Beaglebone in your spare time? Meriting competencies:
- Experience (5 years) within SW development/test in embedded systems
- Python development
- Test automation using Python and pytest
- Experience working with connectivity to DUT
- Experience executing test cases on target and in a container environment
- Library for common tasks Reporting Test-setup Integration with CI
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins or equivalent
- Working experience of Embedded Linux, preferably in a switch or router
- Exposure to Linux networking
- Some exposure to C development
- Fluent in English
As a consultant at HiMinds, your main goal is to help our customers, their success is our success. We always stay humble and kind, perfect our craft and deliver what is expected. Always present ourselves as the professionals we are.
HiMinds is the first company in Sweden to get certified by the Open Source Hardware Association!
We are honoured to join the pioneers of the open hardware community such as Arduino, BeagleBone, AdaFruit and Olimex, to name a few in their quest to create open hardware with our humble wireless environmental sensor project. The project contains both open source software and open-source hardware, something we are very passionate about.
Every month all our colleagues from HiMinds gather for our monthly meeting. The purpose of the meetings is to explore new technologies, get inspired and share our knowledge. We believe that this is an excellent way of uniting us and show appreciation for each other.
Most of our monthly meeting topics are published on Medium, and the source code is on GitHub.