- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Senior Prop Artist with great team spirit and good technical knowledge! A genuine interest in creating 3D Art is expected - this is why you got into the business, right? You will be part of a team working on a completely new game, due to this we trust you - as a senior - to be a mentor for juniors and a sounding board for others.
You will be working closely with the team to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability, and performance.
- Several Years of Experience within the field.
- At least one shipped AAA title.
- Experience with outsourcing.
- Great knowledge of game engines, understanding of metadata, blueprints, and performance.
- Proficiency in 3D software (3dsMax, Maya, or equivalent).
- Proficiency in a texturing software such as Substance Painter and/or Substance Designer. Photoshop is a plus but not required.
- Excellent understanding of art and design fundamentals - Form, Function, Proportion, and Scale.
- Great practical knowledge of PBR.
- Experience with mentoring others.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 in particular.
- Experience with photogrammetry.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe slated for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member here. (https://career.sharkmob.com/pages/perks) If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage (https://www.sharkmob.com/).