Are you passionate about performance test?
Swedbank is in the middle of a large transformation where the bank is moving to a modern software development model. The Cloud & Enabling Platforms department is in many ways driving this change. We are looking for a Software engineer with passion for performance test to further enable our team. This is a great opportunity for you to join our highly skilled team.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Have full responsibility for planning, executing, analyzing and reporting performance tests
- Work alongside our great engineers on our Microservices development platform in Cloud & Enabling Platforms department
- Continuously learn new things, work on improvements and exploring new technologies
- Take pride in your work enabling millions of bank customers in using modern digital banking
What is needed in this role:
- Deep knowledge of enterprise performance test tools like MS Visual Studio, Loadrunner or Neoload
- Knowledge of Application Servers, Unix/ Linux, Spring Boot, databases and load balancers
- Knowledge in technologies like Dockers, Kubernetes and tools like K6, JMeter and APM tools like AppDynamics
- Relevant university degree, or a great reason for not having one….
Join our team and ...
be part of an inspiring atmosphere with talented colleagues with a great deal of energy and passion for the work. As your manager I am caring and communicative. I believe in an open and caring work environment where you help and support your colleagues. I expect you to deliver with high quality and I support you when you need it. I think we will succeed with our tasks if we have a strong team spirit and have fun at work." Jill Ekholm, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 09.07.2021.
Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Recruiting manager: Jill Ekholm +46 70 205 61 35
SACO: Susanne von Sydow, +46 8 58 59 29 75
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.