We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join a progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals, personal development and delegating responsibility to impact the way our 3 million users handle their payments. You will, together with our development teams, ensure we are working to deliver high-quality products. You will define and implement processes and frameworks for test automation. You will also work around the release process, ensuring that the releases always will go out in a well-structured and quality ensured manner. The role also includes coaching and mentoring the agile development groups in all quality assurance related activities and striving towards finding ways to add or improve our QA-processes both within and outside the team.
The engineering department is structured along our strategic universes, all focusing on a specific part of the business. We’re working quickly to get ahead in the Fin-Tech area but we’re careful to take time and follow best practice for the features we put in production.
Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at an unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment, and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products.
What you’ll do and work with:
- You will also take responsibility for the definition and implementation of end to end test cases as well as the implementation of integration and UI tests
- Enable to work on CI/CD processes across frontend and backend teams
- Work with various frameworks and tools like Selenium, BrowserStack, SpecFlow, Rest API, Postman/SoapUI, JMeter, Git, Jira etc
- Develop and execute both manual and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Ensuring our releases and surrounding processes are being driven in a well-coordinated and test secured structure
We believe that you have:
- Relevant QA experience preferably within a high-growth technology company within finance, payments, logistics or e-commerce
- Demonstrated experience in Backend API automation and browser automation using Selenium Webdriver
- Worked with manual API testing using Postman or SoapUI tools
- Experience in building automated tests within a .NET environment using C#, it is a plus if you have experience with SpecFlow
- Knowledge and experience in working with test automation frameworks based on a POM structure
- Experience from a dynamic and collaborative agile work environment, working with Scrum, Kanban and other associated support processes
- Knowledge and experience in testing processes such as TDD or BDD and software development life cycle in general
- Experience in different type of manual testing like Exploratory, Functional, Regression, Risk-based, Adhoc etc
- Experience with CI/CD automation tooling, Git, Jira
- Knowledge of BrowserStack, Nightwatch, Docker, JMeter (or any other load-testing tools), Xray is a plus.
WOW in everything we do
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have been implementing agile ways of working from the get-go, evolving our ways of working over-time to constantly improve. Our software engineering teams are moving towards taking on a full end-to-end responsibility for their assets, and with the changes we are doing to create a fully programmable infrastructure as well as enabling use of Cloud, we are ready to move towards full-circle end-to-end ownership. This reduces dependencies between teams and helps us to move fast without breaking things.
We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace that is diverse and inclusive with employees from over 30 countries from all over the world.
We believe in the power of collaboration and empowering each other and we strive to create a wow experience in our way of working. We see our future way of working as a hybrid way of working with a mix of working in the office and working remote. We believe in the power of meeting each other in real life and want our office to be a space for collaboration and creativity, where we can meet in person and bring out the best in one another. Together, we will ensure we continue to create WOW in everything we do.