- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our vision is to reinvent the casual category with games where time-to-fun is our North Star Metric, while deep, immersive meta-game and social gameplay turn them into hobbies lasting for years. You are able to create game concepts that combine the approachability of casual games with depth and social dynamics of mid-core games. You are fluent in a number of casual and mid-core social-game systems and mechanics and from insights into our audience you are able to craft deep emotional experiences in games so that players think about them even when they are not playing. You share our passion to take casual social gaming to the next level by providing deeper gameplay experiences, and for that you want to understand human psychology and social dynamics to really tick players' intrinsic social motivations and needs.
- Create and oversee designs for cutting edge casual games
- Create and lead the execution of game concepts that achieve both creative and commercial success in mobile F2P
- Share knowledge with the team and mentor designers
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Several years of commercial experience and proven success working on mobile F2P games, preferably both from operating a live game as well as developing a game from scratch
- Experience in creating strong game concepts and leading their execution
- Strong social game design skills, understanding the dynamics of competition and collaboration.
- Experience in creating and managing highly balanced game systems and economies
- Skills and passion to lead game vision, willingness to have an open mind and adapt and iterate designs, but also steer and make decisions when needed
- A genuine interest in F2P and mobile games, as well as the wider world of gaming
- Strong interest and belief in data-driven approach to support & validate intuition
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Multiplayer experience
- Live game / events experience
- Unity or C# skills
- First meeting: before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are, what your experience has been to date and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio.
- Second meeting: Technical interview along with a discussion with Stockholm design team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions, what you can contribute, and where we can help you develop.
- A test will be provided.