LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our office is located in central Stockholm in Sweden. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
A senior software engineer is a senior member of a cross functional mission team. This position is specifically focused on working across on our query services and APIs that enables interactivity. We hope that this person enjoys enabling UI work by building highly performant APIs, but maybe also for a smooth release process and test automation. The position is within the LM Logs team in Stockholm, and will be working on problem areas related to data processing at scale, log data use cases, anomaly detection and visualization.
Here's a Closer Look at this Key Role:
- Work with the team to prioritize and plan for deliverables in an agile development process.
- Build APIs, query services utilising AWS lamdas and low level web components as well as adding to existing systems as needed.
- Refactor and manage technical debt of existing systems.
- Tackle performance and design issues at a complex technical level.
- Provides technical leadership mentoring and guidance. Trusted to represent the team to other functional teams.
- Coordinate with UX, product, techops, support, developers and management.
- Envision product improvements, UI features and functionalities by working closely with customers.
- Collaborate with a diverse, distributed development organization across US, Scandinavia and India.
- Keeps current on cutting-edge technology related to UI and APIs and educates others about it;
- Explain complex subjects to a variety of audiences as a multi-domain expert.
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of software development experience in SaaS or enterprise applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Java developer or related backend language
- Experience working as part of a cross functional agile team