Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Senior AI Programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or Paris.
As a Senior AI Programmer, you will be part of the Payday 3 team improving AI, working closely with the engine team to make sure automatic testing works with every new AI behavior. You will be involved in everything AI related.
- Responsible for AI on Payday 3
- Participate in every decision related to AI
- Work closely with the auto testing team
- Help game designers, AI and Gameplay programmers with everything AI related
- Keep up with research and implement new papers useful to our games
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Solid experience as an AI programmer
- Expert in her/his field
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- UE4 knowledge
- Knowledge in Perforce, git and svn
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resume and meet you! We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume in English.