- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
LTE is the latest generation of broadband wireless technology (4G). Our group is responsible to systemize, design, implement and integrate software features to control the air interface for the latest generation LTE cellular phones. We are seeking experienced software designers to join us in Stockholm, Sweden.
This role consists in systemizing, implementing, testing and integrating leading edge product functionalities on the Ericsson LTE base station.
The role requires an individual who demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit, possesses strong team working and communication skills, and highly motivated in learning the most cutting edge 4G wireless protocols.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Good skills in embedded real-time software development. In particular, experience in C code and real time system.
- Knowledge of software version control systems (e.g. GIT, load builds, creating/managing software streams).
- Problem solving skills and interest in spending time in a lab environment integrating complex piece of software.
- Experience in software development for multi cores architecture.
- Knowledge in Digital Signal Processing theory, applications and LTE standards.
- Knowledge of the Agile process, and willingness to work in an Agile organization.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Wireless Communications, or equivalent.
- English Skills
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, autonomous and innovative. You will be part of a dynamic team working on the implementation and enhancements of the LTE base station software focusing on protocols and algorithms. You will also get possibilities to demonstrate flexibility in your work assignments, focusing on the team goals to achieve.
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Experienced System Architect for FPGA and ASIC Designs Radio appl (237741)
- Experienced Digital signal processing for ASIC and FPGA Radio appl(231852)
- Software Developer @ IP Multimedia Core Network (237439)
- Backend utvecklare till Zmarta
- Product Manager till Arbetsförmedlingen