- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
IBM Client Innovation Center Sweden AB is a wholly owned subsidiary of IBM. A fast-paced and dynamic work environment that appears to be both necessary and creating value for our clients through the services we offer. Our head office is in Malmö. IBM Client Innovation Center Sweden AB works with clients in most industries. You will gain further in depth knowledge in several areas, offers and services and you will work with experienced consultants in the world's largest IT companies. One thing is certain, you will develop and grow, by your colleagues, mentors and through the training you will receive. Want to use your technical training and make a real difference? If you are passionate about technology and want to realize your ideas into solutions for our customers, then hang on and become one of us at the IBM Client Innovation Center Sweden AB.
An IT Consultant enables IBM to partner with clients to achieve real business benefits by helping them make faster, smarter decisions; reduce business risks; leverage core competencies and increase their return on Investment. They deliver compelling solutions to vexing issues or problems and accelerates the competitive performance of IBM and our clients globally by identifying new business/technology environment opportunities.
Field of work:
· Application Consultant
· Business Continuity & Resiliency Services Consultant
· Business Design Consultant
· Business Transformation Consultant
· Industry Consultant
· IT Management Consultant
· Package Solution Consultant
· Security Consultant
· Strategy Consultant
· Understanding the functional requirements specified by the business
· Designing prototypes for project implementation
· Ensuring the solution design meets platform architecture
· Providing feedback to architecture community on architecture and design
· Supporting development team in performing build automation and configuration management
· Providing support to other managers with regards to managing, tracking and forecasting of solution development.
· Coaching technical leads and developers
The incumbent should have experience in atleast one of the technology streams as listed below. In case the profile is shortlisted for further rounds, details about the role will be shared as well.
7+ years of experience in technologies like SAP CRM, SAP ECC, Hybris, SAP ABAP, S/4 HANA, HANA DB and SAP Cloud platform cross multiple SAP domains (legacy, HANA, SAP cloud platform). Should have relevant experience in Integration concepts and middleware technologies like SAP Process Integration (SAP PI), BPM, BRM, Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), EDI and API Management. Should have experience with SAP Cloud Platform services like CPI, Open connectors, API & Integration advisor for Integration requirements. Must have experience in integrating cloud systems like Ariba, C4C, SuccessFactors with ERP core.
Business Intelligence Stream:
7+ years of experience in technologies like Python, Mongo and Teamcity, SSAS Tabular Cubes, Azure Dev-Ops, Automation and Cloud deployments. Person should have sound knowledge in creating tabular models using DAX queries, Standard time intelligence functions. Exposure in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS design & development. Very good knowledge in SQL, DWBI; Knowledge in Power BI, Azure BI will be helpful. Person should be experienced in end-to-end DW design, development and implementation along with knowledge on data modelling techniques and DW Concepts. Knowledge in implementing hierarchies, relationships and roles, and calculated Measures and dimension tables.
7+ years of experience in technologies like Java, Spring booth Microservices, Message queues like Kafka, Tririga integration.
7+ years of experience with Middle-ware tools (ParaSoft SOA , SOAP-Ui ), open source testing tools (Selenium, JMeter & Jenkins). Should have experience in working with CI/CD tools Dockers and Kubernetes. Managing GitHub for code repository and command lines for automation test execution in Continues Integration (CI). Should be experienced in Sterling Order Management, Inventory Visibility, Order Fulfillment, Delivery Modules and options on Sterling, Order Deviations. Must have experience in Sterling Technology related solutioning, designing, development, configuration and customization and have end to end knowledge of the Sterling Technology solution.
Desired Skills / Certification.
• AWS Certified Solution Architect
• Google Professional Cloud Architect
• Red Hat Certified Architect
• Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
• The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification
• The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA)