- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, then you’re exactly the type of person we are looking for! Do you want to be apart of a company that always put in the effort to grow? We are looking for Python Engineers to our client. Send in your application today!
In this position you will be a part of a team handling data and analytics. Our client is expanding and are in need of a Python Engineer in order to make their tools as efficient as possible. In this role you will work continuous with supporting our client’s staffing tools.
Our clients’ products handle their customers money and information at a massive scale, and extend well beyond online payments. Our client need their engineers to understand their customers, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push the technology forward.
You are offered
* To be a part of one of the world’s biggest fintech companies
* The possibility of extension if the cooperation if successful
This assignment is a consultant assignment, which means that Academic Work will be your employer and you will be working for our client in Stockholm.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Work continues with staffing tools
* Handle the data and analytics involved with the tools
* Make the staffing tools more efficient
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
For this position it is required that your CV is in English
* Have experience in Python 3
* Have experience with Jenkins, or a similar CI/CD tool
* Have knowledge in AWS (Lambdas, Step functions, RDS and SQS in particular)
* Have experience with RESTful APIs and ETL pipelines
* Have knowledge about PostgreSQL, and other SQL databases
* Have knowledge with Test Driven Development
As a person you are driven and always aiming to grow. You have the ability to motivate and inspire people around you. You are also flexible and able to adjust.
* Start date: Immediately
* End date: 2021-12-31
* Work extent: Full time (40h/week)
* Location: Central Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase