- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
What you'll do
Develop the QA & automation practices and strategies for our software development teams
Write tools and libraries which can be used by other QA/devOps engineers
In collaboration with the agile teams set the guidelines and requirements on the test practices in the development process
Building a path for successful cooperation between testers of different levels
Controlling and managing difficulties that arise in different projects during testing related activities
You and your skills:
• Strong exposure with test frameworks Webdriverio, Cypress, Protractor, TestNG
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
• Coding experience with automation framework, tools, and services for web. Experience in API testing.
• Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
• Knowledge of perl, bash or other scripting languages a plus.
• Good knowledge of build pipelines (you have yourself written different kinds of build pipelines)
• Elastic search (KQL), Kibana, AWS, Azure experience is a plus
We think you share our passion for technology and software quality and have the desire to work closely with developers, business analysts, Agile leads, and other quality analysts in a high collaborative environment to create and prioritize Test plans.
As a person we think you are inspiring, motivating and moving the testing process forward in a positive and driven way. If you understand Continuous Delivery, experience from QA Lead or any other leadership skills we see them as desirable.