- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Företagsplatsen is a small company with seven employees that delivers a cloud based business intelligence solution to more than 20.000 companies in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Among our clients are some big names such as PricewaterhouseCoopers and EY. Even with 10 years of existence and a strong financial position the start-up spirit still remains. For more information please visit http://www.foretagsplatsen.se.
Arbetsuppgifter och tjänsten
Företagsplatsen is now looking to expand their team with a skilled software engineer. Your job will be, together with the team, to take part in the entire development process, from implementing new features to operations, but your main focus will lie in scaling the backend.
The number of companies, transactions and users are growing fast and the code and infrastructure needs to be improved to scale to the new demands.
Företagsplatsen offers a fun and friendly workplace where you will have every chance to make a difference. You will touch production, impact revenue and help build the company every day. The office is located in nice modern premises in Gamla Stan, Stockholm.
Erfarenhet, utbildning och person
To succeed in this role:
• You have been working with ASP.NET framework the last few years
• You are up to date with new ASP.NET capabilities such as OWIN middleware SignalR, Identity Framework, Web Api and the coming ASP.NET 5
• You have strong skills in object oriented development
• You are fluent in English, both written and orally
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! As a person you are initiative, have an analytical mindset and have good planning skills. You have a positive attitude and a confident approach. Last but not least, you are a team player with strong social skills.
In this process Företagsplatsen is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact Jessica Fogelsjöö at 08-120 50 425.