- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be part of a global organisation leading the development of the
Volvo Group’s connected services and solutions? For us “connected for efficiency, sustainability and safety” is much more than a tag-line. If this sounds interesting to you, keep on reading!
At Volvo Group Connected Solutions, we work at the forefront of connectivity with data from more than 1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large.
This is us, your new colleagues
As you can imagine, keeping track of over 1 000 000 connected customer assets rolling around the world is indeed a challenge. Now ponder, that vehicles in a few years will be autonomous – and you’ve got the challenge of your life. Consumer Services at Volvo Group Connected Solutions is responsible for the end user services, from idea to development and operation. Together with our partners and customers we create value through fantastic user experience and business enhancing services and products.
We are now looking for backed developer within Quality and Operation team.
- Develop new software applications for our connected solutions to our customers
- Deploy, operate and maintain our applications incl. driving continuous improvement of the same for better quality, functionality, cost effectiveness, etc.
- And finally, but not the least, continuously reflect upon how we are doing things and where we can improve
We are looking for backend developer. As person you are a structured, innovative and have a strong customer focus in combination with a business-oriented attitude. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility. We would like our new colleagues to have this same curiosity, drive and being a team player.
Your personality is your major reason for success, but we also think you have:
- A University degree in software engineering, computer science or similar education
- Minimum 7-Years’ Experience as Application Developer
- Advanced knowledge of Java 8 and Spring
- Experience working with DevOps
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken. Basic skills in Swedish is preferred
- Valid work-permit for Sweden, if not EU-citizen
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are of course using the latest technologies delivering a very modern micro service based service platform hosted in the cloud. We use agile methods and as we are adopting the DevOps model your work will cover a broad spectrum, all the way from developing prototypes of future world class applications to managing the lifecycle of the existing ones.
Being based in Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg you will work in the heart of a vibrant area that lives and breathes new technology like IoT, autonomous driving, electromobility and digitalization.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity at Volvo Group Connected Solutions!
Want to know more? Contact us!
Karin Hörberg Line Manager, +46 739023790