- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
PDM Core – PDM Java Solution Engineer
Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
Join us on our transformation journey to the digital future
At Group IT, we have a clear commitment to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030.
Who are we, your new colleagues?
We are one of four teams developing and maintaining the core application within the product development at Volvo – the heart of Volvo product documentation. The team is located in Gothenburg, Sweden – with the possibility to work partly from home, adopting to the “new normal”.
We are team members of different background, genders and experiences. We have an open communication and always a helpful mindset. With us, you will take a key role in an agile team, striving for adopting DevOps manners. We are Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Solution Engineers and Product Owner dedicated and engaged to deliver with high quality.
Our solution is used globally within Volvo Group by around 14 000 persons and our team has focus on delivering smart assistants for these users - our main goal is to make the end users life easier.
Volvo Group is accelerating our digital transformation and as a core solution for the complete Volvo Group we are in the forefront utilizing modern technologies as well as methodology. When applicable we apply Lean UX methodologies, including Design Thinking. We have a lot of exciting opportunities ahead of us!
Who are you?
You are a customer focused team player with experience of working as Solution Architect in an agile team. You have a passion for coding, a positive attitude and willingness to learn from others as well as to share your knowledge.
We think you have:
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Knowledge in how to design web applications with security built-in from the start, using standards like OAuth2, OWASP
- Experience of doing reviews to guarantee the structure and design of the application follows standards and guidelines
- Documented and assisted in defining the functional and technical requirements for different applications
- Knowledge in UX-Design best practices, like Lean UX
- Knowledge in asynchronous programming, microservice architecture, cloud services and test automation frameworks
- Knowledge in backend development, primarily Java
- Knowledge in designing REST APIs
- Experience from Spring framework
What’s in it for you?
- An interesting mix of new development, modernization and maintenance
- An opportunity to impact and be part of a new team
- A global company with good development opportunities
- The opportunity to join the ride of taking Volvo Group product documentation tools into the future
Learn more about us and our journey:
The digital transformation of transport and infrastructure (5 min)
Digitalization in one minute
We are Volvo Group
We are happy to get your application. Last day for hearing from you is August 28th, application screening will start after Summer vacations, week 33.
Ida Öström, Delivery Manager, Group IT, +46 73 9024458
Union representatives for Swedish applicants:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Johan Svedberg, +46 31 3222712
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg, +46 31 3225071