- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst in Product Quality within Q&CS, Volvo Group Trucks Technology. We are currently upskilling our teams in Data Analytics and are therefore looking for a person who is skilled and enjoys teaching/coaching others to grow.
Product Quality, Quality & Customer Satisfaction organization is part of Volvo Group Trucks Technology. Our mission is to identify and prioritize product quality problems that need to be solved by being the “voice of the customer” and acting as a bridge function between the brands (Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks), GTT, GTP and GTO. Our main task is to initiate and drive quality related pre-studies with high speed in the most efficient way to prioritize and secure that our customer’s top issues are being solved.
What will you do?
We would like you to grow the analytic competencies within our department and secure that Product Quality Leaders (PQL) have the best methods and tools in analytics. You will be the 1st line support towards the PQL’s regarding analytics, system knowledge and being the bridge function between Product Quality and Innovation & Data Analytics (I&DA) team. As Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for translating the business needs into advanced analytics language, to analyze, structure and model data to get strategic and business insights. In addition, you will be responsible for testing, evaluating new methods, tools and reports. Advanced analytics involves cross-functional cooperation and knowledge sharing.
Your main activities would be:
- Support PQLs using different Analytics tools (SAS FQA, Weibull++);
- Support PQLs with data extraction from multiple sources using different tools (Qraft, SQL , Azure, Databricks, Power BI…);
- Reports development to support both Management and PQLs activities;
- Reliability analysis (Life Data analysis);
- Development and participation in projects to deliver (new) Analytics tools to support PQLs investigations;
- Training of new PQLs in using existing Analytics tools;
- Support management in creating and implementing the strategy for upskilling PQ Team in Analytics.
Who are you?
- A go-to person when it comes to advanced analytics and systems i.e. FQA
- You have a proven skill in upskilling and teaching others to grow
- A people person who is always approachable and ready to offer a helping hand
- Good in building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
- You have a good understanding of the business goals and stakeholder needs and system knowledge
- A background as PQL or similar it is an advantage
- You are competent in requirement management and coordination
- You demonstrate excellent solution understanding, combined with related process knowledge
- You possess strong communication skills
- You are Pro-active and enjoying working in a team
- You have a Customer and innovation mindset
- You have a Quality and continuous improvement mindset
- You are good at self-development
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- A university degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering and relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional data analytical environment or in a professional software development environment
- Strong knowledge about statistical methods / Machine learning/ data mining (clustering supervised/non supervised, multi variables regression, SVM, decision tree, etc.)
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Strong background in FQA
- Life data analysis, Weibull analysis
- Data Storytelling
- Business Intelligence
- Agile way of working
- Uptime and Product knowledge
- Logged vehicle data knowledge
- Data related: SQL, Python / R, Databricks, powerBI
- Other SW knowledge would be a plus: HTTP, REST, JSON, HTML/CSS, JS/Typescript, Frontend frameworks (Angular, Polymer), GIT/SVN, Microsoft Azure & Cloud technologies
Curious? Join us! Your mission will contribute directly to the development of Uptime and so enhance the performance and the success of our customers!
Hannah Ahl, Director Product Quality Complete Vehicle, Tel: +46 739 026782