- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking for a position where you can work with the latest web technologies in a friendly and informal environment?
What we can offer you:
You will be working with the latest technology together with skilled and passionate colleagues. You will be given great responsibility from Day One.
You will work closely with the other functions of R&D who are all placed under the same roof. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan has employees from all around the world, and English is our work language.
Who are you:
You are an experienced front-end developer, who is enthusiastic about new technologies and cares about clean code. You are curious and excited about software development, and longing to learn and grow with new technologies. You are an independent person, and able to priorities your responsibilities together with your team. You are a critical thinker and always looking for new challenges, and try to improve the code.
As a front-end developer, together with our group of developers, you will be working on various projects. You will be closely working with UI/UX department, Project Managers and Back-end team to plan and refine new features. Therefore, your analytical and critical thinking abilities will be a significant part of the final decision for the new features.
- Experienced with ReactJS or similar frameworks and understanding of modular frontend core principles,
- Experienced with one of the global state management systems such as MobX or Redux,
- Experienced with a version control system e.g., Git,
- Good understanding of architectural patterns and software design principals,
- Taste for component-based design in Front-end,
- Familiar with TypeScript,
- Familiar with new specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiar with RESTful APIs,
- Knowledge of the following will be a plus: Styled Components, Jest or similar libraries, basic knowledge of application deployment
Are you our new colleague?
We expect you to have an educational background in Science or Engineering. Your creative and analytical skills are excellent, and you are structured and well-organized by nature. You juggle several projects at the same time and still keep that critical attention to detail. You take pride in your work.