- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Your role within the Kingdom
As an experienced and talented Senior UI Designer you’ll work closely with UI designers, UX Designers, Game Designers, User Researchers, Developers, Game Artists and Technical Artists to create high quality deliverables that strike a harmonious balance between player and business needs. Collaborating with internal stakeholders and Art Leadership you will continuously work on improving ways of working, optimising user interface systems and new player- centric features for Candy Crush.
Working in a humble and open manner, with a willingness to both teach and learn from your colleagues, you'll help UI Designers and Game Artists in raising the game quality by creating shared resources, style guides and trainings that teams can use on their own. With your passion for interaction and communication design, you’ll help us to apply design principles in practice and proactively share your knowledge with other UI Designers and Game Artists.
As a member of our Stockholm team you’ll participate in cross- location collaboration. We believe your communication and organisation skills will help you to champion our cooperation on features and information exchange with the Berlin team.
Skills to create thrills
- You have experience in UI design for mobile games
- You have a well- developed sense of visual aesthetics
- You are great at articulate design decisions
- You have good knowledge of technical constraints and assets optimisation
- You can apply interaction and communication design to your work
- You are confident in analysing design specs
- You have a genuine interest in typography and iconography
- You have genuine interest in mentor others and bring their talent to the next level
- You have good communication and organizational skills
- You are structured and champion documentation to secure your work
- You are proactive and reliable team player
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
- Experience in UI design for mobile games
- Experience working on UI style guides
- Skills in animation, motion design and special effects
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Interest in growing your potential leadership skills and people management responsibilities
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com