- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Gameplay programmer, you will help create a AAA game! As part of our dedicated Gameplay team, you will work and collaborate with a talented team of programmers, designers, artists and testers. In your day-to-day work, you will develop new game features using Massive’s in-house engine Snowdrop™. You will work implementing various gameplay mechanics and systems, as well as improving existing functionality.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Design, implement, debug, and iterate on new and existing Gameplay systems and features together with game designers
- Development in a C++ multithreaded engine, using modern techniques
- Be responsible for the technical realization of one or several features
- Performance awareness in algorithms as well as in memory and bandwidth usage
- Documenting your work to transfer knowledge and enabling users how to use the new systems and functionalities
You as a person
You have an interest for the gaming industry. You enjoy working autonomously, and you know how to structure your tasks. You pay attention to quality and detail in your day-to-day work and have a problem-solving mindset. You co-operate and communicate efficiently with the other members of your team. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience working with software or game development in C++
- Experience of working and collaborating with other developers or designers/artists
- Knowledge and experience of the process and life cycle of game or software development
Good to know
As we aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.