- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are strengthening our security teams! So now we are looking for developers with a strong interest in product security and privacy in the Cloud-native area. We use Cloud-native technologies and tools to develop 5G products on a container-based micro-service architecture.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We have multi-functional development teams where continuous improvement, innovation and sharing knowledge are parts of the daily work.
Our teams are self-organizing, self-empowered and highly independent. You’ll be working directly with your Product Owner in a collaborative manner. This requires maturity and a ‘team-first’ approach which we believe is the best way to build excellent software.
We are seeking results-oriented, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join us. We provide a fun and exciting environment where you can grow and help to encourage your colleagues to further growth.
- Program in C, C++, Python or Golang
- Design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production
- Use CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Development) flow and philosophy, with pipelines crafted for as-a-Service and to enable DevOps
- Work with certificate handling, encryption, authentications, secure protocols (SSL, TLS, etc.)
- Work in Service Based Architecture, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
To be successful in the role you must have
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Full proficiency in English, written and spoken
- A talent for software development and computer systems
- A habit of continuously developing your knowledge through experience, as well as reading and experimentation
- A love for solving and digging into sophisticated problems
- A focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features
- You take pride in understanding the whole product and its environment
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Manager Mobility Development
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 546128