- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
It is a great time to be in Digital Experience Design at IKEA!
Guided by our motivation to create a better everyday life for the many people, we are driving human-centered-design into all areas of the organization to put the customer and coworker at the center of everything we do.
Our ambition is to create the best-in-class digital experience for customers and coworkers alike, constantly listening and learning from them, creating those experiences with them, iterating and improving in perpetuity. We do not exist without our customers and coworkers and believe that we report to them. Their feedback is our success and our failure.
Our team is made up of passionate experts in all areas and levels of Digital Experience Design: Product UX Design, Strategic Experience Design, Data Experience Design, Experience Design Research, Emerging Tech Design, Digital Taxonomy, Content Strategy, Experience Writing, Optimization Writing, Inclusive Design, Design Systems, Motion Design, and Design Ops to hold us all together and keep us efficient.
We are growing across the entire Digital Experience Design organization and need experienced Design Researchers to help drive IKEA into the future!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Have you dreamed of leading a broad variety of experience design research to identify human behaviour, needs, and wants to drive the product strategy and direction for billions of IKEA customers around the world? Now is your chance to bring your extensive research background to the IKEA customer team.
You will lead all aspects of Experience Design Research within the customer domain, both executing research and providing direction to other team members, to ensure we arrive at the right insights needed to craft experience visions. You will be a design research leader setting the overall research ambition and quality level for methodology selection, research execution and analysis of results into compelling insights and storytelling.
As a part of the Customer Domain, you will work on identifying our customers’ unique needs and expectations around home furnishing, across online, offline and in-store touchpoints. You will create research roadmaps for the Customer Domain aligned with business priorities and strategy.
Along with 2 Principal UX Designers in the customer domain you will promote the Domain Product UX Design vision to key stakeholders up to top management to create business-wide understanding of key customer insights.
To succeed in the role, we see that you have experience in many of the following:
- Extensive experience in leading and executing a wide variety of design and UX research methodologies to arrive at actionable insights
- Crafting detailed research findings into simple, easy to understand insights presentations to drive business, including up to the executive team
- Leading human centered design research workshops and other co-creative methods
- Initiating and driving Experience Design Research education plans, events and initiatives to increase understanding and adoption of approaches
- Building and initiating experience design research approaches from scratch
- Driving collaboration and partnership with a variety of leaders and team members across the company to bring consumer insights, qualitative and quantitative research together into actionable insights to drive digital experiences
- Providing research craft mentorship to assist in the development of senior and experience design researchers
- An advanced degree in Psychology, Behavioural Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy or similar field
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At Group Digital, we set the global digital agenda in order to enable IKEA to become the world´s leading omnichannel home furnishing company.
We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services using new and existing technology with agile delivery methods. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend technical, people and business skills needed to continuous development and growth.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
This role reports to the Head of Product UX Design – Customer Domain and is in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our organization has coworkers in Sweden, Madrid, Shanghai and Philadelphia.
Please note that we don’t handle any applications on mail and in English only.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the recruitment specialist at James Goodwin - ([email protected])
During the summer we screen candidates continuously and therefore the ad might close earlier if we find the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible!
INTERNAL TITLE: Experience Design Research Leader