- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
It is a great time to be in Digital Experience Design at IKEA!
Guided by our motivation to create a better everyday life for the many people, we are driving human-centered-design into all areas of the organization to put the customer and coworker at the center of everything we do.
Our ambition is to create the best-in-class digital experience for customers and coworkers alike, constantly listening and learning from them, creating those experiences with them, iterating and improving in perpetuity. We do not exist without our customers and coworkers and believe that we report to them. Their feedback is our success and our failure.
Five principles guide us
- Design puts people first
- Design brings confidence to decisions
- Design is a catalyst for growth
- Design brings ideas to life
- Design empowers the many people
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Our team is made up of passionate experts in all areas and levels of Digital Experience Design: Product UX Design, Strategic Experience Design, Data Experience Design, Experience Design Research, Emerging Tech Design, Digital Taxonomy, Content Strategy, Experience Writing, Optimization Writing, Inclusive Design, Design Systems, Motion Design, and Design Ops to hold us all together and keep us efficient.
We are building the entire Digital Experience Design organization from scratch and need passionate co-workers to help drive IKEA into the future! Join us to start the journey of a lifetime.
What you’ll be doing day to day
As Sr Product UX Designer in our team, you will help explore and design the user experience for billions of customers and 166,000+ co-workers around the world. You will work in highly collaborative cross-functional team across UX, Product, Data and Engineering, to deliver world-class digital experiences.
To succeed in the role, we see that you have experience in many of the following:
- Leading and producing innovative, world-class design and experiences to drive the direction for customer and/or co-worker facing digital experiences
- Together with Product, lead and execute discovery work to identify user needs, explore future experiences and turn concepts into product UX design
- Defining strong evidenced-based design rationales and communicating and advocating those decisions to a variety of stakeholders and teams
- Leading brainstorming, design sprints, human-centred design workshops and other co-creative design methods to bring the UX and Design strategy to life
- Providing design mentorship to assist in the development of Product UX Designers
- Implementing and promoting design vision and deliverables to key stakeholders up to Digital Experience and Domain Leadership
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At Group Digital, we set the global digital agenda in order to enable IKEA to become the world´s leading multichannel home furnishing company. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services using new and existing technology with agile delivery methods. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend technical, people and business skills needed to continuous development and growth.
Where our Digital Transformation is allowing us to create new ways we meet and interact with our customers and co-workers, our Digital Experience Design team is responsible for shaping what the future actually looks like. The team has a clear vision: to create everyday digital experiences for the many people through our human-centric methodologies that enable design, inspiration and innovation.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Please note that we don’t handle any applications on mail and in English only.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to James Goodwin at [email protected]. During the summer we screen candidates continuously and therefore the ad might close earlier if we find the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible!
Warmly welcome with your application!
Our primary concern since the outbreak of corona virus has been the health and safety of our co-workers and candidates. Because of this, we have adapted our recruiting processes to be fully digital.
We would love to meet our candidates face to face, but to prevent the spread of the virus this recruitment will be handled through digital appointments and solutions.