- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Test automation engineers is someone who design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software – an essential part of the software development cycle. They use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Java, Python, Selenium.
- designing and writing test automation scripts using test automation frameworks
- investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
-Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
-At least 10 years of experience as a QA automation engineer.
-Experience in telecom domain is a must
-Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
-Familiarity with programming script languages including Java, Python and Java Script.
-Excellent analytical skills.
-Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
-Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish is good to have but not mandatory.
-Strong attention to detail.
-Good project management skills.