- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences - from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.
Do you have an eye for integrations? Are you skilled in Java development? Great! We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer with a focus on integrations to join our team here in Stockholm.
As a Senior Java Backend Developer in our well versed and experienced Media Team you’ll be working in the heartbeat of entertainment, focusing on integrations.
You will make sure that our core business work flawless when it comes to delivering content to the end user.
Our mission is to foresee to develop the best tools available that not only manages incoming content, and supports our internal transcoding- and publication flows, but also provides ingest-, asset- and content management to the editorial teams and end consumer clients for both Viaplay and Viafree.
- We work in an agile environment (using Scrum) and primarily use Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket (with Git) to support our needs.
- We work in a hybrid cloud environment, deploying not only to our on-prem private cloud (OpenStack) but also to AWS.
- Our architecture mainly consists of dockerized micro services that are orchestrated in a workflow engine (Camunda), where each business case translates to a set of external micro services described in a Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) flow.
- The individual micro services are written in a wide range of technologies, eg. Java (Eclipse MicroProfile, Spring Boot and Apache Camel), Python, Go, Node.js, but we mainly work with Java 8 to Java 11.
- So if you are up for a challenge where you get to involve yourself a lot of cool and different tech, we’ve got what you are looking for!
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate and experienced senior developer with a genuine interest in software development and technical leadership. We believe that you are currently working in a role as Senior backend developer or technical lead, and have experience in working with a variety of challenges requiring complex technical problems. You thrive in a high-energy, autonomous team-driven environment where you are asked to have a strategic perspective to develop our business.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- You have a degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar with at least 6+ years professional experience.
- You have solid experience in Java backend development working in an agile environment.
- You are passionate about and driven by continuous improvement with a quality-oriented mindset and practises.
- You are interested in taking overall ownership of technical design, complexity assessment, test and deployment and has the profound view of the product development and suggests the best ways to develop having in mind the final market goal.
- You develop engineering solutions that are aligned with technical- and product longterm visions following the services through out the full product lifecycle.
- You have an intrinsic passion for learning and self-development and have the ability to develop, and mentor the developers in the team to have a common understanding of the team’s achievements.
You also have technical experiences in:
- Using common enterprise integration patterns (message handling routing, transformation of data).
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines through Jenkins/GitLab or similar
- Experience in consuming and creating REST-based APIs.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience in NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB).
- Experience in message queues.
- Experience of working in a similar context by managing media content
- Experience in workflow engines such as Camunda or similar
- Experience in integration frameworks, such as Apache Camel.
- Experience in using Docker.
- Experience with cloud environments, preferably AWS.
- Experience in Eclipse MicroProfile, Spring Boot and Go.
We want to hear from you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Lisa Sindsjö at [email protected].
We hope that you’re enjoying the Summer as much as we are! While we’re taking some time off, please note that the feedback on your application may take a little bit longer.
http://www.nentgroup.com/) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be - so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds - from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).