- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Axiomatics is looking for its next Java hero. Somebody who loves crunching code and tackling the next big challenge. It?s not for everybody though. You need to be creative, motivated and like working with ground-breaking technology.
If this sounds down your street, we can offer you an exciting position in downtown Stockholm in a growing organization that serves some of the world?s leading companies within banking, insurance, media, manufacturing as well as government departments.
What will you be doing?
As a key member of our team of developers you will work closely with customers in a consultative role as well as with creative and ground-breaking product design and development. Your primarily task will be back-end development but an important part of your role also includes front-end development and UI design ? where your expertise will be highly appreciated.
You will have a leading role in developing the latest data protection and authorization products that tackle some of the major security concerns of the Fortune 500s. In doing so you will have a direct bearing in the technology choices within our company.
Who are you?
You are a talented software engineer with a strong background in Java that loves intellectual challenges. You have a solid understanding of back-end development and an interest in UI design and front-end development. Working in a multicultural organization is something you prefer since you have good communication skills.
What can we offer?
We can offer you a dynamic and fast moving environment where your knowledge and ideas are highly valued, in an atmosphere that is challenging, fast paced and, as a result, rewarding. A place where you can grow and become better at the things you are passionate about. A place where you can make a difference by helping organizations and governments protect what should be protected.
What skills and experience should you have?
* Bachelor degree or higher and at least 5 years work experience within software development.
* Top-flight Java skills with a fundamental understanding of object-oriented design.
* Comfortable working with the back-end as well as front-end (full stack)
* Experience or interest in UI design and UX.
* Agile experience, such as Scrum, Kanban.
* Fluent English, both written and spoken.