- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for someone with extensive experience in software engineering and Python programming. The role is unique in the team and does not require machine learning expertise (although having it is a plus). The role is intended to elevate the data science team’s software engineering practices and involves significant hands-on contributions as well as guidance and evangelization. The role is located in Gothenburg.
- Understand analytical problems and help implement their solution into code
- Shape the architectural view of the solution and analyze technical trade-offs in systems design
- Both guide and do hands-on development of production implementation of the solution
- Coach team members in software engineering best practices
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience in Python programming
- Solid understanding of system design and modern software architecture
- Experience building Machine Learning solutions or other data-powered applications
- Experience with the Python data science stack (pandas, sci-kit learn, etc)
- Expertise in testing
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Structured way of working, and good documentation skills.
At iNext we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas!
We also offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your idea.
- A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- Wellness grant
- A computer of your choice
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace. Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome!