- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our Exciting Opportunity
At Mobile Financial Services we enable financial inclusion - truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. At the Karlskrona site we have our main headquarters for Mobile Financial Services in which we develop one of the world's largest Financial tech products.
The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated, and customized.
Together we work on a product that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.
Are you our new DBA in Mobile Financial Services Delivery&Operations? We need more DevOps engineers who are passionate at achieving results by teamwork in our rapidly growing business!
Visit this link for more information about Ericsson Wallet Platform! https://www.ericsson.com/en/portfolio/digital-services/digital-bss/wallet-platform
The profile we are looking for is a Customer minded colleague, with a strong background in solution delivery, support, and operations. You will work in all phases of the life cycle including installation, upgrade, troubleshooting, integration and maintenance, but also be a key stakeholder for improving our product to meet all the future DevOps demands by taking us to a fully automated CI/CD flow. Our ways of working are based on agile principles, and we are organized in a true DevOps structure, “small company approach”, there you will play a vital role. This unit is built and based on diversity, a strong cross unit collaboration, high degree of innovation and a learning culture, to reach business excellence.
- Be part of delivery of new customer projects
- Work with end-to-end troubleshooting
- Work in all phases of the life cycle including install, upgrade, integration, and maintenance
- Drive automation to secure efficiency and ease of use
- Be part of 24/7 support
- Work in cross organizational teams
To be successful in the role you must have
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Solid Linux/Unix handling knowledge
- Scripting (e.g. Python, Ansible)
- At least 3+ years of experience as Oracle DBA
- Certified Oracle OCA is a must.
- Preferably Oracle OCP certification.
- Hands on experience in oracle 11g and 19c installations and tools like expdp, impdp, sqlplus, Opatch, dbca, netca
- Experience in Oracle RAC and Data Guard
- Preferably experienced in Oracle DB Performance Tuning
- Experienced in SQL and PL/SQL scripting
- Meritorious is to have demonstrated ability from Mobile Commerce, online banking, or the IT area of the financial sector
- Experience in container technologies e.g. Docker/Kubernetes is a merit
- ITIL processes knowledge
- Know-How or having background in service operations (problem, event, incident mgmt.) and service transition (change and knowledge mgmt.)
- Goodwill to embrace working in a rapidly developing area, understand that innovating, adapting, and responding to change is key to becoming successful
- Fluent in spoken and written English
As the selection process and interviews are ongoing, we encourage you to send your application in English as soon as you can. Placement in Karlskrona, Sweden.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact recruiter Neena Svensson at [email protected]
Hiring manager Alberto Pavon, Operation Program Manager at Ericsson.
Looking forward to your application!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 538126