- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qliro is a start-up within CDON Group- the leading e-commerce group in the Nordics, founded in 2014 with the goal to deliver modern, consumer oriented payment solutions for CDON Group’s customers. The company is currently in an exciting build-up phase where many new and different challenges are tackled every day. As we are a growing and fast-moving business we must always be proactive, take responsibility and always strive to find the best possible solution considering all aspects of the business.
As a back-end developer at Qliro you will join or small but growing team. Within the role you will be working with integration and customization of third party e-commerce software, as well internally developed modules, this will require making fast decisions based on very large amounts of data.
C# / C++ will primarily be used, with an emphasis on speed, scalability, robustness, maintainability and large data sets (collected in MsSQL databases). You will be developing in a multi-platform environment. You are a senior developer who can proactively take part in discussions regarding approaches, methodologies, development processes, in short you are able to assist and provide input in anything from design and implementation to testing and deployment
• You are fluent in multiple programming languages including C#
• You have experience in unit- and integration testing
• You have experience with relational databases
• You have experience in processing and analyzing large data sets
• You have worked with high-speed/volume transaction systems
• You have good understanding of system design and understand the value of communication during the development process (both with stake holders and fellow developers)
Additional qualifications / Experiences
• Additional experience in languages such as C++ together with Boost and STL libraries (i.e. you know or urge to understand how things work under the hood).
• Continuous integration
• 24H systems
• Multi-threaded systems
• Financial systems
• Agile development
What do we offer you
We offer you a great opportunity to join us in an exciting and rapidly changing industry, giving you the chance to grow within an expansive e-commerce group. Our offices are located in central Stockholm (Sveavägen). The position is full-time starting from November.
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) today, through the application button below. Interviews and selection will be ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible. For any questions please contact Harald Walden on telephone 0736-384190.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Redaktör / Content ansvarig för webb och sociala medier
- Testautomatiserare (test developer) till Santander Consumer Bank
- Polismyndigheten söker nu två stycken juniora databasadministratörer till I
- Kundsupportingenjör, Stockholm