We are looking for you, a software engineer who think it would be interesting to develop tools for user interactions and interface in a global high-tech product company!
About the position
As a Frontend Developer at Kollmorgen you will have a key role in creating a user-friendly UI for our customers. The team you will work in develops a new product that has not reached the market yet and you see it as a challenge to balance innovative features with quality assurance and other things required for a stable product.
You will work on a website in ReactJS that contains a PixiJS app that visualizes the system (stations, vehicles, maps) and the website is styled with CSS. There is also an opportunity to participate and contribute and work with the entire technology stack and collaborate on cloud services, IoT and develop in Python in a ROS environment.
In this role you will:
- Develop new features in a web interface based on design prototypes
- Help sustain a scalable architecture for future feature growth
- Write unit and integrations tests and test your code in various tools such as Selenium, Jest and Enzyme
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop vehicle API
- Test UI in both simulation environment and in vehicle
- Participate in customer meetings and usability tests.
- You have an educational background in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working as a front end or full stack developer.
- Experience in CSS, PixiJS, Selenium, Jest and/or Enzyme.
- Interest of UX and graphic design is a plus.
As a person you are eager to learn new things, good at communication and willing to share knowledge with others. You enjoy the agile way of working and are motivated by working towards goals.
Kollmorgen is a global company which develops motion control and AGV systems. We work with partners and customers in many different industries all over the world.
At the Swedish headquarter in Mölndal, we provide world leading technology for the rapidly growing market of AGVs and Mobile Robots. About 120 employees are working with product development, professional services, sales, marketing and finance.
In the product development department, about 50 engineers are working with development of embedded systems, system software as well as windows and web applications for configuration and diagnostics. SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and Scrum are the main processes for product development. If you want to read more about what we do please check our website: https://kollmorgenagv.teamtail... (https://kollmorgenagv.teamtailor.com/)
https://kollmorgenagv.teamtailor.com/) When we can go back to the "new normal" our office is located near Sisjön. We have a modern test facility and will move into a new building (100m from our old one) at the end of this year. We have flexible working hours. During our lunches you will have the opportunity to go for a run or a swim in the summer or workout in the office gym, on Mondays and Thursdays we have a common gym-workout.
- Wellness allowance 3000sek/year
- Collective Agreement - Teknikavtalet
- Pension Agreement
- Free parking
- Work-time reduction
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Coffee and fresh fruit ☕ 🍎
Please send us your application if you find this position interesting, we will be reviewing candidates continuously.
️ Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kollmorgen.ndc),
get to know us better through our Candidate Blog (https://kollmorgenagv.teamtailor.com/blog),
️ and see videos about our products at our Youtube channel! (https://www.youtube.com/user/ndcsolutions)
Advert ID: 007685