- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Benify’s Software Development team is expanding. Currently our main teams are based in Gothenburg and now we are happy to expand this function to our head office in Stockholm. We are currently looking for several experienced Java Software Architect who want to be part of a fast growing and profitable software company.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Architect to our core Java team. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of a growing team with a strong development culture, a relentless focus on great code and continuous deployment.
As software architect at Benify you will take a senior development role in a 10+ team of dedicated Java-developers with focus on our core-platform, the absolute cornerstone of our business. We love change and new technology so if your current boss is tired of you asking when you can deploy Java 8 you’ll probably fit right in here.
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role you must excel at the following:
• Excellent and up to date Java skills
• Strong problem solver
• Define, continuously improve, and deliver on the improving code quality
• Participate in business and project planning
• Inspire and motivate your colleagues
Besides a great personality and ridiculous coding skills we’re looking for candidates with the following background:
• A Masters degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
• Java and database development experience
• Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
• Minimum of 5+ years working within software development
• Proven experience from multiple roles within software development
• Experience from Agile development
• Long experience working as a software developer in a product organization
• Experience from developing frontend / UI and/or mobile apps
• Experience from product development with strong focus on code quality, continuous deployment and usability
We also offer the opportunity to be part of a motivated team and work for a fast growing, profitable company where technology rules. We offer excellent employee benefits, a flat and agile organisation that wants you to care about where we’re going and how to get there.
Start: ASAP, but we prefer "Ms/Mr Right" to "Ms/Mr Right Now"
Extent: Full time
Location: Östermalm, Stockholm
Contact person: Annie Berglund
Sounds interesting? Please click on "Apply" below to easily submit your application. We review applications continuously and might fill the position before application deadline.
- "If you're square, don't bother."