- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Here's the deal! This is an opportunity to be part of the next step in developing our products. We enable millions of simultaneously connected mobile users while handling traffic from IoT to 4K video in Gbit speeds. All of this is in a virtual deployment using containers as we are in an ongoing containerization/cloud transformation to meet the 5G journey.
We stand at the forefront of Agile software development, using methods and principles like Lean and Scrum. Early customer and partner feedback are key elements in our development process which is based on Continuous Integration Software practices. We rely on team collective responsibility to finish the tasks according to a prioritized backlog.
We are currently looking for a software developer to work with our agile teams within High Availability.
You will get a chance to learn and master groundbreaking technology in IP networks in a cloud-native container environment!
- Design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements for production and commercial deployment in collaboration with your team and Product Owner, as we believe in a ‘team first’ approach
- Be a part of multi-functional, self-organizing and highly independent teams
- Use CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Development) flow and philosophy, with pipelines designed for as-a-Service and to enable DevOps, with fast feedback loops
To be successful in the role you must have
- Talent and extensive experience of software development in various programming languages, particularly C++
- Knowledge and experience in cloud technologies and tools, container/microservices and computer networks
- Customer focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features
- Passion and love to continue developing your knowledge
- Interest to share and spread your knowledge both inside and outside your team
- Interest and pride in understanding the whole product and its environment and appreciation for learning and sharing information with team members
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Manager Gateway Development
Recruiter: Karolina Jałkowska ([email protected])
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 582155