- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Infor Cloud team is looking for a Senior Development Operations Engineer based in Linköping that under the general direction from the Manager of Operations, will assist in many of the day-to-day tasks critical to the team’s success.
These tasks will include support and design of continuous integration and delivery pipeline applications, various scripting and automation tasks relative to service delivery, and/or platforms support. Other duties will include documentation of applications and standards, maintenance of ticketing queues, general assistance with projects, troubleshooting, and after hours SDLC support.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Architect, design and support continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in cloud infrastructure operations via automation
- Scripting tasks relative to platforms support and service delivery.
- Facilitate after hours’ deployment efforts as needed.
- Support development and QA teams in their deployment efforts as needed.
- Open change tickets as needed to facilitate release automation processes
- Become thoroughly familiar with all compliance and security requirements, adhering to all policy and standards, adapting to CI/CD platform as needed.
- Ensure pipeline platforms are redundant and backed up as needed.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately, deferring to management on communicating with external teams as needed.
- Provide internal and external customers with excellent customer service
- Attend departmental, project and general meetings and effectively represent status as appropriate.
- Participate in company provided training and perform independent training and research as appropriate.
- Install system patches and application updates as directed.
- Assist in other production support efforts as needed.
- Participate in an on-call support rotation for providing after-hours support.
- Where possible, design and/or automate yourself out of any of the above duties.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in automation, scripting, or development.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with server infrastructure management in either Windows or Linux.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience within Information Technology field required.
- Advanced job-related certifications preferred but not required. Technical certifications are a plus.
- Leading candidates will have both developer and operations education and/or experience.
- Command of at least one scripting language, such as PowerShell or Python and openness to adding the others as required by your daily tasks.
- Conversant in or willing to learn git source code management
- Familiar with continuous integration tools, like Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo, Go CD.
- Python highly preferred.
- Strong familiarity with Linux or Windows Server platforms support and eagerness to continue building expertise in the less familiar platform.
- General familiarity with AWS or Azure or other leading cloud platforms and virtualization.
- Experience supporting applications that run on Web services and Java virtual machines technologies, IIS or Apache web servers.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Load balancing methodologies and technologies.
- Intermediate to advanced platform with troubleshooting in the technologies that you are proficient in.
- Familiar with agile work management principles and tools
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us in 3 weeks time, please consider your submission declined.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/