- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Digital Implant Solutions development team in Mölndal is responsible for the Manufacturing Execution System (MES), operational in our 5 Implants manufacturing sites globally. There is a strong growth in the digital business that continually places new demands on development of the systems and integrations. We now want to reinforce the development team with a Senior Lead System Developer to cope with our fast-growing business.
- Take lead in a global team with multiple projects and programs simultaneously
- Take responsibility for, drive and improve on the system architecture
- Acting as a full stack developer, creating software solutions throughout the technology stack
- Designing, developing, and executing software solutions to address business needs
- Evaluate and recommend tools and technologies to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Working with business stakeholders (R&D-, Manufacturing- and E-Commerce-Team) to understand the projects and challenges facing the business and coming up with technical solutions
We believe you are a positive team player with an energetic and analytic mindset. Who likes to take initiatives and make decisions. You are open for challenges and enjoy working together with highly skilled and committed colleagues in a global environment.
Qualification / Background
- 7+ years of experience in delivering IT solutions in an agile environment and preferably at a company with production environment
- Leadership qualities
- Experience in the full stack of the Microsoft development suit and techniques like C#, SQL Server, Azure Devops, Angular, Blazor and Micro Services
- Good communication and cooperation skills, collaboration in global teams is part of the daily work
- Fluency in English is required. Swedish language skills are beneficial.
This position is permanent and located in Mölndal. We can offer you a meaningful and challenging job in a company that is committed to make a difference every day. We have a culture of team spirit where sharing knowledge and finding new ways to tackle challenges together is key. For more information, please contact the recruiting manager, Viktor Rennemark, phone +46 725 000 982 or email [email protected]
Please apply no later than September 30, 2021. Please note that we will review applications continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible.