- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about DevOps and Infra automation? Then the key-role as DevOps Engineer to Swedbank’s team “Pega CoE” might be the right next step for you.
You will lead the DevOps journey for the Pega application, help building Continuous Delivery pipelines, improve the area of test automation and achieve Software-Defined Everything (SDx). The Pega platform is a central platform in several business-critical areas at Swedbank and you will have many contact areas all over the organization. Sounds interesting? Read more, contact us and/or apply today!
In this role as DevOps Engineer you will be part of an experienced team – the Pega Centre of Excellence (CoE) team at Swedbank. The team consists of Architects, Infrastructure Engineers and DevOps Engineers. As DevOps Engineer, you will play a central role in the prioritized and strategic vision for Swedbank overall.
Your will get the opportunity to:
- Deliver platform services and expertise guidance to the development teams.
- Securing a stable platform by proactive drive development, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting of the Pega platform.
- Be responsible for development and lifecycle of the Pega DevOps pipelines.
- Act as a consultant for questions in DevOps and cloud strategy.
- Collaborate with external vendor (Pegasystems) to taking the next step for the DevOps journey.
You will work across seven business areas and be part of leading the DevOps journey for the Pega application(s). It is a great opportunity to get to know many different parts of the bank and to continuously get personal as well as technical development. You will be placed at Swedbank’s HQ in Sundbyberg.
Is this you?
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have:
- Experience from working as a DevOps Engineer, in a leading position
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure
- Extensive experience in SW development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of DevOps technology, such as: RHEL, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Ansible, Puppet, GIT, etc.
- Deep understanding of application structure including hardware and integrations to systems
Knowledge on cloud technologies like Azure and AWS are meritorious. Experience from working with a BPM tool is not mandatory but also an advantage.
Personality wise, it is important that you have great communication skills as you will be in contact with many different departments internally as well as external consultants and vendors. It is important that you are pedagogic and comfortable in facilitating workshops. You are a true team-player who gets energy of achieving common goals but are also self-driven and used to take own initiatives. You are curious and driven by learning new things and to develop.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Swedbank is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact Daniel Stenberg at 08-120 50 429, or [email protected].