- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the company:
ELITS Scandinavia AB is a subsidiary to ELITS Global Group AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, independent IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24-7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has over 100 employees and is present in 11 locations in Europe, North America and Asia. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – IT humanized. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As a consultant at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
Elits Scandinavia is currently operative in four Swedish cities: Stockholm, Linköping, Karlskrona and Gothenburg.
About the position:
ELITS is looking for someone that's familiar with working in a medium/large scale Linux environment with both virtual and physical machines, hosting many different applications (web, databases etc).
The tasks are divided to both individual and work in projects. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain a high standard and a quality delivery to our customers.
Your daily duties and responsibilites may include:
- Managing the machine configurations using Puppet and other tools
- Inspecting and monitoring using OP5/Nagios
- Planning and performing approved changes in the environment together with the customer's organization
- Provisioning of new systems according to the customer's specification and documentation thereof using RedHat Satellite, SuSe Manager, Puppet and other custom tools
- Close collaboration within the team using agile methods. Since the customer's organization is doing RnD, your job is sometimes a DevOps position within this
- Participation in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within the team and in the greater organisation
- Operating a MySQL cluster and a distributed "Web Hotel" environment based on Apache httpd and LVS Keepalived
Fundamentally ELITS looking for a passionate, fast learning and ambitious individual. It is required that the right candidate can comprehend and learn a lot of information in a short period of time. The following experience and knowledge is required:
- Familiarity in medium/large scale Linux and/or Unix environments.
- Familiarity and a big interest in virtualised server environments. Professional experience is seen as a merit.
- Knowledge and experience in Database administration.
- Trouble shooting skills
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Organized and strive for results and quality
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
How to apply:
You apply through our database, http://www.elits.com.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.