Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a Frontend Developer, you will join a strong cross-functional distributed agile team. You will be working together with other frontend & backend developers, QA engineers, product owners and designers.
At the same time, you will be part of the Frontend Engineering Team who is always striving to use modern technologies, keeping ourselves updated on the news in the frontend community and aiming to be early adopters of new stable releases. Everyone in the team deeply cares about the overall experience of our application and have a lot of fun while building it.
We are building one of the most successful workforce management systems in the world - our customers are for example DHL, Burger King, Espresso House, SATS, The Vasa Museum and a lot of others (https://www.quinyx.com/customers).
What you’ll be doing
- Building scheduling for Quinyx, one of the most successful workforce management systems in the world.
- Working as one of our front-end engineers in one of our six cross-functional delivery teams.
- Delivering modern, maintainable, testable and scalable code, participating in code reviews.
- Building and iterating web experience of our product in collaboration with product owners, designers, backend engineers and the QA team.
- Participating in product design and feature development.
- Growing together with a team identifying, communicating and implementing front-end best practices.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience from previous projects (at least 2 years of commercial experience with React is required, more is an advantage).
- Proud of being a part of the frontend community.
- Open-minded mindset and approach to problem-solving and team discussions.
- Excellence in asking questions and eagerness for cooperation.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!