- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Junior backend Java developer with project management skills!
Are you a talented junior backend Java developer? Like to operate and conduct your own projects? Enjoy interacting with customers around the world and discuss their needs? Wants to work in an exciting and growing global Telecom company?
If yes, you are the right person for this role!
Our customer is a global leader for mobile customer micro-payment and messaging. They connect and contract directly to the carriers and help their customers to monetize mobile services or services linked to mobility, improve brand awareness, acquire new customers, manage customer relationships, and optimize business efficiency, globally.
In this position you have a mixed role between being a developer and a project manager (50/50), but in your projects you work on your own, you have the responsibility of your own projects and also for the development of the solution/service. As a developer you will develop services in a platform which integrates to the customers systems.
As a project manager you will interact with customers around the world and discuss their needs, solutions and new services. It can be both developers and business owners at the customers in these countries that you will be interacting with. So it is important that you feel comfortable with having discussions about both technical and market-specific solutions.
Projects you could be involved in is when one customer wants to build a new integration towards the platform or add a service. You will handle the requirements from the customer, propose technical solutions, determine if their demands are feasible technically, etc.
• Individual responsibility for integration projects conducted together with mobile customers and the company’s internal resources.
• Drive several projects in parallel from requirements, development, deployment, testing and production verifications.
• Plan and execute individual integration projects as assigned by the Interconnect manager.
• In an agile way analyse and clarify market and customer requirements/specifications for the integration.
• Test the integration, both automatic (JUnit tests) and end to end tests in both pre-production and production environment.
• Drive and/or participate in operational development activities.
You have around 2 years of Java experience. Our customer works in JavaEE platform, so it is good if you have that experience, but it is ok if you only have been working with JavaSE. As a developer you will develop services in a platform which integrates to the customers systems, therefore it is important that you understand the market and have an interest in their business area. If you have worked with integrations it is very good and if you have experience from Telecom or sms services it is a bonus.
• University degree preferably in Computer Science or System Engineering (at least bachelor)
• Great skills in Java (EJB, JavaEE and/or JavaSE, Web Services, JMS, Servlets)
• Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle and/or MySQL)
• Good knowledge of Web application development
• Knowledge of Linux
• Fluent proficiency in oral and written English
• Experience in agile development using Scrum.
• Experience in test driven design using Ant, JUnit
• Interest in Design Patterns and the ability to produce robust and maintainable code.
• Experience in project management would be an advantage.
• Good in oral and written Swedish
In this role you are going to handle about 4 projects at the time on your own so it is important that you have great planning skills and that you’re a good at taking responsibility and plan your time. And since you in this role will be interacting with the Customers and the customers around the world and discuss their needs, solutions, new services in their solutions today etc it is important that you find this appealing and think it’s fun to talk with different kind of people.
• Must be able to multitask between several micro projects.
• Good communication skills, both professionally and socially.
• Is able to quickly learn new things and adapt to new situations.
• Has good personal stress management.
• Is problem solving oriented.
• Is structured, accurate and sensitive to details.
• Has strong drive and take responsibility for his/her tasks.
• Efficient even with unclear requirements
• Take pride in solving problems independently at the same time being a team player
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment or process, please contact Eva Tostgård ([email protected] [ mailto:[email protected] ]). To apply, you may register your application on http://www.dfind.se/IT. Selection and interviews will be made continuously.
Employer: Dfind IT
In this recruitment our customer has chosen to cooperate with Dfind IT, who will take care of all the applications and the recruitment process. You will initially be an employed consultant at Dfind IT, with the goal of eventually be employed by our customer.
Type of job: Full time
Part of the Dfind team
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting firm specializing in IT. We work to help others to succeed. Our goal is that our candidates find the perfect assignment and that our customers find just the skills they need. All who work with us are specialists in IT skills. We employ only dedicated people with the right attitude to support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that commitment and simplicity is the key to a good future for our candidates and our clients – a future where we can help more people succeed.