As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Outstanding Opportunity
We are now looking for a Data Scientist. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Solid knowledge in Machine learning algorithm based on use case.
- Responsible for development of micro-service for data mining and processing.
- Drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Translate algorithms and complicate ideas into measurable management insights and solutions.
- Research and develop approaches on how to improve existing system for better user experience
To be successful in the role you must have
- Natural Language Processing and development of chatbot
- building data pipelines and data wrangling and enjoying optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up
- Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- SQL, Java, R, Scala or Python programming and ability to learn new technologies is vital
- Data warehousing, data and machine learning pipelines/flows, micro services/cloud
- Git, Linux
- Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Certifying MI MOOCS is a plus
Minimum qualification and experience requirements
- A Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Experience:- 1+ years
- Solid expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of outstanding decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send your application as soon as possible.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Recruiter: Isha Vashishtha([email protected])
Kindly note we do not accept application send via e-mail.
We look forward to an opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 553527