In this recruitment process, Novacura collaborates with Randstad Technologies. Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA. They have around 150 experienced employees with headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. The company is recognized as one of the top 1% fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
Novacura strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and they aim to create an environment where their employees feel both confident and comfortable. They believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We are now looking for an experienced Frontend Designer to join our R&D Department to help us develop future innovative and sustainable business solutions.
- Designing, engineering, and implementing visual aspects of the web application
- Creating reusable components and incorporating them into the business logic layer
- Continuously improving UI quality in visual, usability and code quality layers
- Cooperating with development team
- Applying long-term UI engineering vision, making the code maintainable, reusable, and clean
- Cooperating with stakeholders to design and deliver business-viable solutions
- Solid knowledge of modern web development techniques (SASS/LESS, modern CSS layouts and properties)
- Understanding of common Web Frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- Adaptability to changing business requirements
- CSS in JS (Styled Components, Angular Encapsulation)
If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Consulting Manager Tova Dahlgren at [email protected]
About the company
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.