At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Customer Support's Mission
Forget the traditional categories of first, second and third line support. You’ll walk the demanding line between complex technical issues and commercial priorities.The Customer Support team has the responsibility to provide best-in-class technical support to all of our customers to help them achieve their goals using the Tink platform. We proactively work with colleagues across the organisation to find answers, acquire expertise, and challenge engineering and product areas.
About the team
The team is composed of driven team players who work closely together to provide timely, pragmatic and relevant solutions. Teamwork is vital to what we do and who we are, and we are committed to sharing knowledge within the team and helping each other improve.
No day will be the same as you dive into logs and backend code, meet and talk with customers from across Europe, create original solutions to problems, advise our developer community, or participate in technical implementation projects. As a member of the Customer Support team you will be at the nexus of engineering, product and commercial concerns - a strategically critical team in a dynamic environment.
- Own and resolve support requests from our Enterprise and self-service customers
- Troubleshoot and provide creative solutions to complex technical problems
- Reproduce and debug issues across all of Tink’s products and technology stack
- Manage the technical onboarding of Enterprise customers to the Tink platform
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product and commercial teams to meet customer requirements and deliver solutions
- Handle Tink’s incident management response process and be part of an 24/7 on-call rotation for incident response
- Work with product and engineering teams to design and implement improvements to the Tink platform
To succeed in this role, we think you
- Have an analytical mindset and enjoy solving problems
- Lead colleagues and customers in order to deliver timely solutions
- Be willing to engage in a demanding range of technical, project and commercial work
- Work in a pragmatic and solution-oriented way
- Be literate in at least one major programming language such as Java
- Learn quickly and remain adaptable
- Speak and write in English to an excellent level
- Have previously provided technical or developer support at a technology company
- Share a commitment to excellence
Preferred skills and experience
- Have experience in business to business Enterprise SaaS support
- Can use and develop solutions using REST API and gRPC services
- Have experience working with MySQL databases and applications that use big data
- Hold a degree in computer science, software engineering or have the equivalent experience
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions - while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!