- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to put your mark on one of Sweden’s leading tech brands?
We’re a fast-growing marketing team looking for a talented digital designer to join us. We’re building a truly global brand, and we need your help to push our website and digital experiences to the next level.
The essence of the role
Bringing innovative ideas to life, from conception to well-crafted execution, is the name of the game in this role. We’re looking for an ambitious designer who can create digital brand experiences that engage and delight our audiences. If you’re passionate about both UI and the user experience (UX), and you can combine beautiful and functional design to create result-driven campaigns and programs...then this job was designed for you!
Your main focus will be tackling two challenges: How do we bring our brand and personality to life on our website, landing pages, and other digital assets? And how do we engage our audiences, retain them, and increase conversion?
Our website is center stage of our brand and the entire organization. You’ll own the entire experience of sinch.com, making sure we stay ahead of the curve and push the limits of what web design can do.
As part of our fast-paced marketing organization, you’ll work in close collaboration with a cross-functional team of web specialists, developers, content, brand, and performance marketers.
- Design digital experiences and create assets for the new Sinch website (in development), with the end-user in mind
- Own and lead the design of digital marketing creative assets and campaigns that convert
- Design and build engaging page layouts and interactions
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design throughout all phases of a project
- Help define and strategize our web experiences
- Bring the visions of other teams to life online
- Create designs in line with best practices for search engine optimization
- Optimize conversion rate using A/B tests and analytics
What’s in it for me?
We’re taking our brand and website to the next level, and we’re only at the beginning of our journey. You have the opportunity to join a truly international marketing team with a can-do culture. We’re ambitious, we’re driven, we have fun, and we’re building a rocket ship – you can keep growing with us!
Who are you?
You’re a passionate digital designer who enjoys collaborating with other ambitious marketers in a fast-paced, high-touch working environment. You are structured and organized, you can identify challenges, and you’re a true problem-solver. You are independent and proactive, and love to craft and continuously improve designs and processes. You have a great eye for detail, and pixel-perfect design. You’re not afraid to share your ideas, taking projects into your own hands and bringing them to fruition. You have a positive and bold approach and like to stay ahead of current design trends, technologies, and developments.
- At least 3 years digital design experience
- Well-versed in design principles, typography, layout, UX, UI, and interaction design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Figma, Sketch, and prototyping (Invision)
- Proficient with Conversion Rate Optimization tactics and growth marketing frameworks
- Comfortable working within various CMS – Drupal and Instapage a plus
- Comfortable working in agile marketing or product organizations
- Fluent in English
- Motion design capabilities are a plus!
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
We will review applications continuously and may un-post the ad sooner rather than later depending on the inflow of candidates, so please submit your resume as soon as possible in English.
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.