- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with state of the art Martech eco system, powering our Marketing Automation programs? Welcome with your application!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
What will you do?
We are now looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Travel department and our journey ahead. As Marketing Automation Specialist you will work hands on with Adobe Campaign Standard and Adobe Journey Orchestration to implement, orchestrate and optimize our B2C Marketing Automation programs to enhance the overall customer experience across the full customer journey.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Work hands on in Adobe Campaign Standard and Adobe Journey Orchestration, implementing and optimizing Marketing Automation programs across our B2C Customer Life Cycle (covering all our 19 markets across Europe) to continuously improve the customer experience, in collaboration with the Marketing Automation & Outbound Channels Manager.
- Work hands on with managing and developing content templates across outbound customer facing digital channels, primarily email and SMS, but moving forward also push messages for app, FB Messenger, WhatsApp etc. to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Supporting customer centric workflows and processes to ensure an efficient go-to market process for internal users of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Work hands on supporting the implementation of strategic and operational initiatives outlined by Outbound Channels Manager in line with the overall Customer Journey & Experience Roadmap to make the biggest possible positive effect on the overall customer experience (creating customer wow moments and reducing pain points).
- Be a key player in the implementation of our Omnichannel Marketing and Customer Experience Strategy.
- Deliver according to the Stena Line brand strategy, communication platform, including look and feel, personality, tone of voice and brand positioning.
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all we believe you’re at the early stages of your career, but have some experience of working with one or several Martech solutions for Marketing Automation. We also believe you have a strong get-things-done attitude. Working collaboratively to achieve great things makes you excited. As a person you are detail-oriented, well organized and enjoy working in a wide role where you get to combine your technical and creative skills. This role offers the right candidate exceptional opportunity for development working with cutting edge Martech solutions and Marketing Automation programs across Europe.
- Business degree within Marketing Automation, Web design, Digital Marketing or similar.
- Experience of working in a Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience/understanding of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Creative skills and experience of Photoshop or similar image editing tool.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and are comfortable communicating with internal colleagues such as marketers, analysts and other stakeholders.
Experience working with with cross-channel marketing campaigns and/or any of the tools in the Adobe Experience Cloud is definitely a plus!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg, Belfast or Amsterdam within our Travel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 10th of October, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Robin Westberg, Customer Journey & Experience Team Lead at [email protected] or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Frida Berntsson, Talent Acquisition Partner, [email protected].
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.