- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Play'n GO - The Gaming Pro
Play'n GO is a gaming specialist and the leading mobile casino gaming developer. Our games are designed for great performance on smartphones, tablets, terminals and websites.
By combining extensive experience with the latest technology we create products that are truly modern, complete & highly flexible. Play'n GO's premium gaming content, designed for multi-device consumption stand out from the competition and are greatly appreciated by players worldwide."
We are currently seeking an operations technician at our office in Växjö, Sweden. As a member of our Operations team, you will be working with surveillance, monitoring, configuration and setup of our e-gaming platform and gaming systems. You will also provide technical assistance to our customers. The Operations team works closely with our customers' technical teams to solve daily issues that may arise.
We are looking for a person who can handle multiple simultaneous projects and assignments while maintaining high-quality results. You must be able to work well in a group and be flexible regarding work hours. This position requires a responsible individual who can work well under pressure.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Administer the day-to-day operational tasks regarding our software suite and IT infrastructure.
- Administer application and system production in an operational environment.
- Monitoring and control of the global production environment.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data and configuration.
- Maintain operational reports and documentation.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Knowledge of OP5 or Nagios
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as EC2, VPC and S3
- An understanding of core networking concepts such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, NAT and VPN
- Knowledge of Powershell
- Knowledge of database systems like Microsoft SQL Server in particular
- Experience of SQL, in particular TSQL
- High level of motivation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with business, technical and user experience team members
. Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of RedHat Linux and scripting languages such as Bash, Perl or Python.
If you are truly passionate about what you do and you're a good team player, join the Play'n GO crew now!